Recent Posts

1.1.10

Jeremy Frederick Wilson aka BumpityBoo aka internet sensation?

Meet Jeremy Frederick Wilson. AKA BumpityBoo. http://www.youtube.com/user/BumpityBoo

He keeps a video blog about his life and commentary on very weird topics.

From his YouTube Profile
Hello, I'm Jeremy Fredrick Wilson aka Bumpity Boo (that's my nickname). I do not like speaking to people unless I've known them for a very long time or they prove themselves to be exceedingly trustworthy. Mainly I talk with my mom, my computer, and my two friends.
I love my computer. I also love being organized especially with folders in my computer. In addition, I am very fond of playing the French Horn, reading poetry, doing intrepreative dance, and doing independent research. I also appreciate the wonders of elves and elfs (yes, there is a difference to be explained in a later Vlog) and I believe in the important role they will play in the future of society.
I am just beginning to Vlog and like Youtube alot.
Thank you for your comments, views, and subscriptions.


This is the video that introduced me to BumpityBoo, and it encapsulates his character, so I think it's best to put it first.



This is his first blog post which kind of describes his situation:



This video starts off not too weird, but it gets really weird.
BumpityBoo on shrooms, or acid, or lsd:




It reminds me a lot of like waking life:


Credit goes to KissJuni who uploaded the video, and says he did the editing with Windows Movie Maker.

KissJuni Youtube Channel => http://www.youtube.com/user/kissjuni#p/u/1/CnO4UCCMk44

A SANDAI SURPRIZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment